Redundancy is often unplanned and comes as an unwelcome shock. You may experience a full spectrum of emotions and your financial responsibilities may feel overwhelming. At a time like this, it’s important to make sure you have a financial adviser that can guide you through this process and make sure you don’t lose sight of your financial goals.
Our Redundancy Services
- Assess your current situation
- Understand your redundancy entitlements
- Develop a financial plan that considers your current cash flow needs and obligations
- Identifying any saving opportunities
- Determine your eligibility for Centrelink/Social Security entitlements
- Re-align your financial goals
- Transition to retirement strategies
We will work with you to develop a strategy that takes into account your current and future lifestyle and financial goals.
BOOK A FREE CONSULT
Redundancy and Inheritance
The following short video reviews important considerations when receiving a lump sum and the benefits advice can have towards meeting your financial goals.
Please note that the above video is created by a third party and is made available to our clients and guests as an educational guide only. The video does not constitute personal advice from Precision Wealth Advisers in any way.